joi, 12 ianuarie 2012

Because

Are there enough words to best describe a person?Even if there were plenty, I wouldn't have been able to do it.
After more than one year she is still there, keeps being present sometimes without pretending anything, not saying anything, not aiming to do anything but bringing me to a reality I always have been part of.
Bucharest has been bohemian moments, feelings, music and thoughts (with ups and downs but anyway) all conveyed in her unique perspective, triggering intuition as expected . Last night she sent me a message on Couch Surfing telling me she's in Calgary, Alberta.She had an awful flight, lost her temper a few times (which is soooo unusual when talking about her cause she's that sort of...how shall I say, well...that sort of well ballanced, well paced person and still...she lost her temper).

Could hear her sipping her coffee.

She felt like calling me but she suddenly remembered I have changed my SIM card. Women are soooo unpredictible at times and thus, it makes all the effort of approaching them look redundant.Why doing it if she's always hiding something from you?She always will, no matter what.
And then she mentioned she was wearing the plaid hat I gave her when I left...more than one year ago or so.The hat I was proudly wearing whenever we met in order to take long strolls across the city centre in search for pubs with good music or cheap restaurants with quite yum food.lol

Last night I realized how much I miss our late night conversations about all the existing odds and ends, about people we met, places we went or places we'll go.She managed to put a wide grin of bewilderment on my face, which has become so rare lately.
Well...she used to be an icon of knowledge and self reliance.
She ain't anymore.She ceased to be so when she asked me for help.She needs it.
She'll come all the way to England.
And the conversations will start once again, maybe more lively, maybe less intended, godknowswhy.



 I guess I wrote all this nonsense for all the red wine bottles we drank and for all those which are forth.

:)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu